New research has uncovered evidence that compounds in cherries may help to relieve pain caused by gout and other forms of arthritis in several important ways.
Beating Gout is the most comprehensive and up-to-date book designed for the gout sufferer. Recent research has shown that up to 78% of doctors do not treat gout properly. This book sets the record straight on the best and most effective ways to treat gout attacks and manage gout’s underlying condition, hyperuricemia. Beating Gout covers all aspects of the disease from its progression, diagnosis, treatment, to the latest research on diet and lifestyle choices that affect gout. Over five hundred research articles and texts were reviewed for this book. No other source has more practical, scientifically backed information that gout sufferers can start using immediately to reduce or stop gout attacks while living a healthier and pain free life.
What you will learn:
* Learn the latest gout management techniques that can stop gout attacks forever
* Learn how to stop a gout attack in its tracks
* Learn the truth about how diet and lifestyle choices effect gout
* Completely based on the latest scientific research, not anecdotes or “secret cures”
* Clear and easy to understand
* Focuses on practical advice that you can use immediately to improve your gout and your health